The Framer sets the pace of your Job, we do that better than anyone! Smith Carpentry is the turn-key solution for your next construction project!
The leader in the Multi-Family framing industry
- Licensed and insured
- Licensed In Arkansas
- Woman owned business
- Extensive experience with HUD, MSHDA and other governmental funded programs.
- Complete your project on time and on budget.
Please visit our services section for more information on construction related services.
Smith Carpentry has executed multi-family framing projects and/or multi-family cabinetry installation in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Oklahoma,Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado and Michigan. We are your Multi Family Framing Contractors of choice!
Smith Carpentry has completed framing for Aspen Heights on their project in Stillwater Oklahoma. a multi family framing project consisting of 171 buildings, over 483,000 sq ft, completed 140 days.
Recent/ Active/ Upcoming Projects
- Quail North- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma- 404,427 sq ft - Thompson Thrift- Complete
- Blue Heron- Bradenton, Florida- 326,694 sq ft Tri-C Construction- Complete
- Springfield Missouri- Start date 6/10/15 268,500 sq ft 5 story TYPE 3- Aspen Heights student Housing- Complete
- Corpus Christi Texas- TAKE OVER JOB Started Oct 20-2015 - Thompson Thrift - Complete
- West Lake Apartments- Houston Texas- 408,590 sq ft- Complete
- Watermark at Walnut Creek- Rogers Arkansas- 366,511sq ft Thompson Thrift- Complete
- Steele Crossing Fayetteville Arkansas - 453,908 sq ft- Thompson Thrift- Complete
- Home two suites by Hilton- Tampa Florida- 60,000 sq ft- KC Builders- Complete
- Haven Tampa- Student Housing- Tampa Florida 253,000 sq ft - Faver Gray- Under construction
- Newman student Housing Tampa Florida- 79,818 sq ft - Certified General contractors -Under construction
- Atlis @ shingle creek- Kissimmee Florida- 436,312 sq ft- Altman- Glenewinkle Construction- Under Construction
- Springs @ Gulf Coast- Estero Florida- 242,309 sq ft- Elkins Construction- Starting February 6th
- Harvest Junction- Longmont Colorado 392,432 sq ft- Thompson Thrift- April 17 Start
- Watermark on Twenty Mile- Parker Colorado 267,686 sq ft- Thompson Thrift- March 17 Start
- Marsh Cove- Phase two Bradenton Florida 279,940 sq ft - Tri-C Construction - July 17 Start